RISHITA NANDKUMAR MESHRAM
Roll No : 1471509431
Marks Obtained : 50.25
Roll No : 1471165209
Marks Obtained : 59.25
Roll No : 1471350722
Marks Obtained : 48.25
MUKESH KISHOR MENE
Roll No : 1471992194
Marks Obtained : 47.75
Roll No : 1470191714
Marks Obtained : 48.75
Roll No : 1470296398
Marks Obtained : 55.25
Roll No : 1470632687
Marks Obtained : 49.75
Roll No : 1471047300
Marks Obtained : 56.75
KAPIL GULABRAO DHUMAL
Roll No : 1471016574
Marks Obtained : 53.75
- its very useful.
- Great app.
- Very helpful Very informative and questions are of very good quality.
Kanhu Charan Behera
- Gud app For practice to caliber speed
Md Obaidur Rahman
- Best App Wonderful app that provides informative tricks to crack CGL.
- nice app no internet or error free solution
- Good app for those who are preparing for Banks.
- Raghav Gupta
- Great App for Participants Waiting for English Version of SSC CGL TIER 1 App.
- Richa Kashyap
its a nice idea to prepare for the exam. Thank u for making this app.
- Really very useful.. thank you so much for such an student friendly app. it is of grt hlp. thanks a lot...
- I like this app....this is very useful for many competitive exams.
- Really a very good app to students like me who can't go for coaching.
You can check the results here
IBPS has opened registration for its Clerical exam, which is tentatively scheduled for 26 Nov 2016. Total vacancies are around 18,000
IBPS has announced over 8,800 vacancies for Probabationaly Officers (PO) in its 2016 recruitment campaign.
Tier 1 is scheduled from 16 Oct 2016
- Computer-based Test (No OMR)
- 100 Questions in 75 minutes
- 4 sections (GK, Reasoning, Quant and English), 25 questions each
- 200 marks, 2 marks for each questions, 0.5 negative marks
Section-wise (for general):: English: 6.75 || Reasoning: 7.75 || Numerical ability: 5.5
Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-05-2016 to 27-06-2016.
Online Registration Close on: 30th June 2016
Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India.